Monday, April 7, 2014

Evaluation - Question6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

During the time i've been planning, filming and editing, i've come across many different programs and equipment. I've learnt how to use Adobe Premiere Elements with little help, mainly from my own research. I am now more confident with editing and have learnt lot of useful skills. I've learnt how to create titles, editing the colouring of the clip and with continuity editing.
One of the main pieces of equipment i had to learn to use was the camera. I had to learn how to position the camera, focus and zoom. I have also learnt the 180-degree rule and the effect of this.

When filiming the clown jumping infront of the window we had to think about the positioning of the camera because the reflecion of the class ment we could see the camera in the shot. However we got around this by having the camera at a certain angle so it did not appear in the reflection.
Skills i have developed are how to edit clips, cut them and make the speed up/slowdown. I've also learnt how to use a camera and zoom in and out on the camera, while using a variety of different shots. I have developed editing skills on the Adobe Premier Elements software. Ive learnt how to insert music into the clips and to fade the music. However i do need to practice editing more as i still could improve on my editing skills. I ave also learnt how to use a camera and where to place the camera to get the best shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment